Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor Day Weekend...

Happy Labor 3 day weekend!! I know it's a little early to post (Sunday) but we are having such a relaxing family weekend, I can't help but to share.....

So our weekend started off with the blooming of our community garden. As I have previously posted that we now have a watermelon/pumpkin garden....well the watermelons are gone (season is over) and we now are enjoying sunflowers and hopefully (by October) we will have pumpkins. The sunflowers are so cute, plus they are as tall as Bella and she loves posing with them.


While we enjoy the sunflowers during the day, at night we have been busy with family gatherings. We went to Visalia to see my aunts and uncles and we had so much fun!! Bella got to play with all of her cousins and boy did they play....so much so, that all of the cousins didn't want dessert (which is Bella's favorite part of any party). So this weekend has been a success.....with good family fun!!!


Pete and me at my Aunt & Uncle's house.....



No comments:

Post a Comment