Thursday, October 7, 2010

Skinny Jeans & Twinkle Toes

So I realize that Isabella is getting older and coming into her own little person BUT AT 6 YEARS OLD REALLY???

Now that Fall is here, me and Bella went shopping last week...and this week. When doing this normal task (which I have been doing for the past 6 years) Bella had an opinion on what she wanted to wear and what is COOL, she told me "mommy, I have to have 'skinny jeans' and 'twinkle toe' shoes". Being a person who likes to shop and understands fashion, I didn't think I had to be lectured by my daughter. SOOOO....after much thought and consideration (plus Pete and I can't help but to think of all of the crazy things we made our parents buy us and crazy fashions we wore), I gave 'in' and bought her several skinny jeans and twinkle toe shoes. GOTTA LOVE MY BELLA!!!!


The infamous 'twinkle toe' shoes....


No comments:

Post a Comment