Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This Thanksgiving was definitely different from the past Thanksgivings that we have had....that is because I was 8 months and 3 weeks pregnant and boy was I feelin it!!! My mom was nice enough to cook this amazing turkey dinner (with all of the fixings), plus this amazing Kahlua cake....YUMMY!!! After dinner we started singing on the good ol' karoake machine....Bella sang "Who let the Dogs out" and then Pete (with Bella as a backup singer) sang "You give Love a BAD NAME"....it was HILARIOUS!!!! After we all rested our vocals, we played Pictionary and Bella was awesome at this game (no joking!!). All in all we had a nice Thanksgiving and can't wait for next year with our new addition....Olivia!!!

Had to include this picture of me (posing with my sisters)...HUGE huh??!!!! I'm 8 months 3 weeks....YOWZER!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment